Cartoon Network USA’s 12 Things You Need To Know About Infinity Train
Cartoon Network USA has uploaded an introductory video to Infinity Train with twelve facts about the new show. The brand new animated mystery series will premiere in 2019. The show’s creator – Owen Dennis introduces himself at the start of the video and the twelve facts are as follows:
1. The first episode takes place in November as Autumn is the season of change, the show’s protagonist – Tulip is also experiencing changes and unknowns but is confident that she can solve the mystery of the train.
2. The idea of trains came from Owen’s experiences while traveling and also his childhood.
3. Tulip’s story arc and all of the train carts has already been planned out (including cross-eyed ducks, wizard gnomes and pinball themed carriages).
4. Corginia (The corgi dog kingdom themed carriage as seen in the pilot) was inspired by Owen’s pet corgi he had growing up.
5. The first number on Tulip’s hand is 115.
6. Tulip first meets One-One as a snowman head.
7. Who has a number is more important than what the number means.
8. If Tulip was a real person, she would take programming classes, Owen met up with female engineers from Google and thought Tulip would study computer programming as she’s an analytical person.
9. One-One’s design was inspired by Star Wars and other sci-fi robots.
10. The frog on Tulip’s pencil is the same one from Over The Garden Wall.
11. Tulip’s design has changed since the pilot.
12. Both Tulip and The Steward are voiced by the same actress, Ashley Johnson.
At the end of the video, Owen says a secret message, can you work out what it means? (Hint: It’s the name of the U.S. state where Owen grew up and where he studied animation).